The Contour Range
- A mattress with lumbar support and pressure relief for shoulders
- Inbuilt but fixed to suit most people of average height
- Pressure relief for your shoulder to eliminate tossing and turning and waking with numbness and tingling down your arm
- A must-have feature for all people who want to gain restful sleep and good bed comfort
Ergonomically – proportioned multi body zone technology in the contour mattress ergolife includes pocket springs that are gentle on your body, minimize partner disturbance but even, more important, these springs are ergonomically designed in firmness and strength, then carefully placed in position so as to ergonomically conform to 80% of Australian body shapes.
- This is logical but - not done in any other mattress in Australia!!
- Because of the selection and placement of these springs the contour mattress is able to lower appreciably the usual high pressure areas (under shoulder and hips) resulting in improved blood flow and body alignment, reduced stress on spinal discs, shoulder & hip joints and diminish pelvic twist’ which affects all women with a shapely pelvis (whether they feel it or not).
ErgoLife contour offers the very minimum features of ergonomic bed design for all people who are not experiencing problems but appreciate ‘prevention and remaining so’
ERGO-PROPORTION MULTI ZONED TECHNOLOGY ERGO-PRORTIONED – MULTI BODY ZONE TECHNOLOGY
In The CONTOUR mattress Ergolife includes pocket springs that are gentle on your body, minimize partner disturbance but even –
ERGOlife CONTOUR offers the very minimum features of Ergonomic Bed Design for ALL people who are not experiencing problems but appreciate ‘prevention and remaining so’
TRIED, TESTED AND TRUE For over 30 years we have been contributing to the design and development of the worlds best ergonomic sleep systems.
Our ErgoLife™ products are the only Ergonomic mattress, base and lumbar systems on the market that have been independently tested and recognised by the Australian government as a health aid. They are also approved by the NDIS.
While our Pocket Springs provide the support your spine needs and our ‘Shoulder Pressure Relief’ areas provide improve blood flow for your shoulders and arms our comfort tops provide the feel.
Does your partner prefer a firmer feel for their mattress? Not a problem, at Beds 4 Backs you can have both!
Because our products are bespoke we will customise the feel of your mattress independantly to suit you and your partner. How do we do this? By using a combination of materials in the top we can literally split the comfort top to suit both your preferences.